Thrust Selective Herbicide 5L – PCS No. 04520
A soluble concentrate containing 344g/l 2,4-D and 120g/l dicamba as the dimethylamine salt. For selective control of annual and perennial broad leaved weeds in established agricultural grassland and amenity grassland.
- Unique combination of active ingredients to maximise control of Ragwort.
- Control of other important perennial weeds in grassland.
- Amenity grassland recommendation.
- Approved for application through both knapsack or mounted boom sprayers.
- Specific label recommendation with Nufarm Cropoil to further improve control of Ragwort.
- Creeping (plants up to 50cm high)
- Buttercup, creeping
- Dock, broad leaved
- Dock, curled
- Ragwort, common
|Size of knapsack||Thrust (ml)||Water Volume (L)|
Apply when the majority of annual weeds are at the seedling stage.
For ragwort control:
- Spray when ragwort rosettes are growing vigorously but before the flower spines start to grow.
- Animals should be excluded from treated areas until there is no visible sign of the dead weed (see product label for full guidance).
- Graze for at least 14 days after spraying
- Mow or roll 4 days before or after application. The first 4 mowings after treatment must be composted for at least six months before use.
- Treat newly established grass less than one year old
- Treat grass crops intended for seed production
- Treat grass suffering from drought, disease or other adverse factors
- Roll or harrow crops for seven days either before or after application of THRUST
- Apply when grassland is flowering
- Apply in windy weather in case of spray drift onto neighbouring crops.
- Spray within 5 metres of the field boundary
Crop Specific Information
|Crop||Maximum dose rate||Maximum total dose||Timing||Interval between applications||Water volume|
|Grassland||3.5l/ha||3.5l/ha||April-September||N/A||100-400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
|Amenity grassland||3.5l/ha||7.0l/ha||April-September||Six weeks||100-400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
- Livestock must be kept out of treated areas for at least 2 weeks following treatment and until poisonous weeds such as Ragwort have died and become unpalatable
- Do not use in grassland where clovers are present if they form an important part of the sward
- Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Keep out of reach of children
If you would like any further information regarding Thrust Selective Herbicide please call our technical sales team on (01) 841 7399