SportWorks Pro Estate Grass Seed 5Kg
The perennial rye-grass content in this mix ensures fast establishment and ability to tolerate wear. Chewings fescue adds a fine leaved appearance and ensures some resistance to drought. Strong creeping red fescue reproduces vegetatively through rhizomes enabling it to spread through the Perennial rye-grass.
|30||Dipper||Strong Creeping Red Fescue|
Pro Estate Grass Seed Features
- Quick establishment
- Hard wearing
- Suitabe for general landscaping
- Suitable for reseeding
Directions for Use
|Sowing Rate (g/m2||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remanins moist for at least 2 – 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 – 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
For advice or further information on the SportWorks Seed Range speak to a technical sales advisor on 01 841 7399.