Comprehensive Soil Analysis
The need to understand the interactions and processes going on beneath the surface has driven turf science since its conception. One of the keys to effective management is obtaining relevant information.
Correct interpretation of the soil analysis results can be used to help provide you with a nutrient programme tailored to your specific requirements.
This comprehensive soil analysis will provide the following information:
- A soil testing kit will be sent to you with full instructions on how to take your soil sample.
- A prepaid envelope is also supplied to send the soil sample to the independent laboratory.
- 500 grammes of soil will be required for the analysis (equates to half a bag of sugar in weight).
- The results will be emailed to you with guidance on how to interpret the results.
- Our aim is to provide the report within ten working days.
For further details regarding our range of soil analyses please call +353 (0)1 841 7399.