Praxys Herbicide 2L PCS No. 03510
Active Ingredients: 80g/l clopyralid, 2.5g/l florasulam and 100g/l fluroxypyr.
Praxys is a brand new systemic post-emergence herbicide from ICL. It combines three modern active ingredients and two different modes of action. Praxys herbicide rapidly enters target weeds, travelling through the whole plant to give complete weed destruction.
Praxys Herbicide is:
- Selective, systemic post-emergence herbicide
- For managed amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland
- Combines three powerful herbicides
- Rapid entry into weeds
- Rainfast within 1 hour
- Gives complete kill right down to the roots
- Developed in extensive trials programme
- Flexible application rates - 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 litres per hectare
- High selectivity to established and young turf
Praxys Herbicide Active Ingredients:
- This active ingredient is absorbed through both the leaves and the roots where it inhibits plant enzymes, stopping cell division and causing chlorosis and necrosis of the plant.
- This powerful ingredient goes in through the foliar part of the weed and de-regulates plant growth causing it to malform and twist.
- The third active ingredient, like Fluroxypyr, is absorbed through the foliage and through the root causing malformations and twisting.
Once inside the target plant Praxys herbicide is rainfast within 1 hour and so protected from being washed off by rain or irrigation.
Weeds Treated by Praxys Herbicide
- Black Medick
- Creeping Buttercup
- Common Mouse Ear
- Ribwort Plantain
- Self Heal
- Spear Thistle
- White Clover
The Praxys Low-Down
- Lowest dosage rates
- Lowest active ingredients loading
- Lowest packaging waste costs
- Lowest water volume
Praxys herbicide is the most powerful, cost-effective and environmentally sensitive option in the market today. It has an extremely low dose rate that gives a low environmental loading of active ingredients. This means the lowest packaging waste, lowest storage and lowest carriage costs of any product.
Praxys herbicide has no LERAP restrictions.
Further specifications, safety information and full product label available as attached pdf files
For further information on Praxys Herbicide, speak to a technical sales advisor on .
Delivery charges (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on ‘In Stock’ items, on orders placed before 12 noon. Please allow 3-5 working days on all other orders – possibly longer during the festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to more remote areas may also take longer. More delivery info
Please Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on .
Collection from our Naul, Co. Dublin, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections