Absolute Premier 9-7-7
The Absolute Premier range of fertilisers supply turf with essential nutrients in a homogenous granule. The even granulation assists with coverage and distribution and is suitable for applications to a variety of turf surfaces including hard wearing sports pitches, utility lawns and amenity green spaces.
Absolute Premier 9-7-7 contains a good balance of nitrogen alongside phosphorus and potassium to stimulate healthy growth during the growing season.
The Absolute Premier range is created using reliable nutrient sources, with analyses to suit a variety of situations and provide turf with year round nutrition.
|Longevity||Granule Size||SGN||Cutting Height||Application Rate||Bag Coverage||Bags/ha|
Where to use:
For use on managed amenity turf surfaces including:
- Sports pitches
- Golf courses
- Playing fields
Amenity grassland areas including:
- All other amenity turf surfaces
When to use:
How to use:
- Apply evenly avoiding overlapping or missing areas using a suitably calibrated spreader at a rate of 25-35g/m2.
- If no rain falls during the 24 hours after application, irrigate the treated area thoroughly.
- Do not apply in frosty weather or in severely hot or dry conditions.
- Warning: Products containing iron can stain wood, stone and other hard surfaces.
|Application rate g/m2||Cone setting||Single pass||Double pass||Spread width (m)|
|20||6||L 1/2||J 1/2||3.9|
|Ingredient||Oxide Value||Elemental Value|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||9.0%|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N)||9.0%|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate and water||7.0%||3.0% P|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water||5.0%||2.2% P|
|Potassium Oxide (K2O) soluble in water||7.0%||5.8% K|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||10.6%||7.6% Ca|
|Sulphur Trioxide (SO3)||32.7%||13.0% S|
For further information regarding Absolute Premier 9-7-7 20kg or any of our other turf fertilisers, please contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.