LM5 Cricket Grass Seed 10kg
Also available in: 20 kg Bag Size
This seed mixture is composed of two Dwarf Perennial Rye-grass cultivars providing excellent colour and fineness of leaf. Both cultivars have been firmly established on the Sports Turf Research Institute listings for several years and provide outstanding shoot density and resistance to Red Thread, a turf disease that commonly affects Perennial Rye-grass. Both cultivars are selected for their ability to tolerate wear and recover from the seasons play.
|50||Aniston||Dwarf Perennial Rye-grass|
|50||Monroe||Dwarf Perennial Rye-grass|
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|35 – 75||35 – 75||As required|
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones and weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remains moist for at least 2 – 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 – 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct over seeding rate.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
If you require any further information regarding LM5 Cricket Grass Seed, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.
Terms and Conditions of sale
All mixtures/individual varieties are offered strictly subject to safe harvest, final certification and remaining unsold on receipt of orders.
We reserve the right to substitute cultivars with alternative, appropriate cultivars should availability become limited.