LM2 Lawn/Landscape Grass Seed
Also available in: 20kg Bag Size
The perennial rye-grass content in LM2 Lawn/Landscape Grass Seed ensures this is the perfect mixture for a utility lawn due to its fast establishment and ability to tolerate wear. Fescue adds a fine leaved appearance and ensures some resistance to drought. It reproduces vegetatively through rhizomes enabling it to spread through the rye-grass.
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|35 – 45||15 – 30||Down to 15|
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remanins moist for at least 2 – 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 – 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
For advice or further information on LM2 Lawn/Landscape Grass Seed, speak to a technical sales advisor on +353 (0)1 841 7399.