Bullet Lawn Sand 20 kg 3-0-0 + 3% Fe + 1% MgO
Treats: 571 – 190 m2
A premium lawn sand designed to assist grass plants in outcompeting weeds and moss. Formulated to offer consistent growth and colour response in spring and summer across all sports and amenity turf including formal and utility lawns.
Containing four plant essential nutrients to promote healthy grass plants and turf areas throughout the growing season.
Ammonium nitrogen – for cell division leading to growth of leaves, shoots and roots as well as chlorophyll, vitamins and amino acid production.
Sulphur – for the active metabolisation of nitrogen, formation of amino acids, enzymes and chlorophyll production.
Magnesium oxide – for chlorophyll and amino acid production leading to optimised photosynthesis as well as better uptake and utilisation of iron.
Iron – for the synthesis of chlorophyll and correct mitochondrial function in the electron transport chain. Leading to activation of a wide range of plant biological function such as enzyme activation and respiration.
Application Rate & Spreader Information
|Standard Application Rate||34 – 75 g/m2|
|*Higher Application Rate||75 – 105 g/m2|
*Warning: When applied at higher rates may cause detrimental effects to moss populations.
- Apply evenly, avoiding overlapping or missing areas, using a suitably calibrated fertiliser spreader.
- For best results apply when rain is anticipated.
- Do not apply in hot or frosty conditions or during dry weather.
- Over-dosing or applying lawn sand when the soil is too dry may scorch turf.
- Leave mower boxes off for 2 – 3 days to allow granules to settle into turf.
- Lawn Sand should not be applied to wood, stone or any hard standing areas as staining may occur.
|Spreader||Application Rate||Single Pass||Double Pass||Spread Width|
|Accupro (cone 5)||34 g/m²||I||G||2.7 m|
|Accupro (cone 5)||75 g/m²||M 1/2||I||2.7 m|
|Ingredient||Oxide Value||Elemental Value|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||3.00%|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N)||3.00%|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)||0.00%||0.00% P|
|Potassium Oxide (K2O)||0.00%||0.00% K|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||1.00%||0.60% Mg|
|Sulphur Trioxide (SO3)||13.30%||5.33% S|
|Iron (Fe)||3.00% Fe|
Speak to a technical sales member for advice and further information on Bullet Lawn Sand on +353 1 841 7399.