Johnsons J Tee Grass Seed
The combination of tetraploid Perennial Rye-grass cultivars and rough stalked meadow grass in this mix deliver rapid establishment for frequently worn, shaded turf. The seed mix is hard wearing even under close mown conditions and has excellent sward density and disease resistance. The cultivars used offer a fine appearance with good colour.
|20||Fabian||4Turf Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass||6.3|
|20||Tetragame||4Turf Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass||5.5|
|35||Laverda||Strong Creeping Red Fescue||6.2|
|5||Sabrena||Rough Stalked meadow Grass||–|
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
J Tee Grass Seed Features
- Unique 4Turf tetraplod ryegrass for rapid establishment on fequently worn turf, deeper rooting, improved drought tolerance and improved disease resistance
- 4Turf tetraploid ryegrass, deeper rooting, improved drought tolerance and disease resistance
- Hard wearing even under close mown conditions
- Combination of new rye cultivars for exceptional fineness and density
- Economical tee and fairway renovation mix
- GroMax treated, maximises seedling development
Directions for Use
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|35 – 50||15 – 25||Down to 10|
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remanins moist for at least 2 – 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 – 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
Did you know?
Johnsons J Fairway Grass Seeds have a GroMax coating to aid growth and establishment.
For more information about GroMax follow the link below.
Disclaimer: Occasionally shortages of some varieties may occur, therefore we reserve the right to replace unavailable varieties with a suitable alternative. Any alteration to the mixture will be clearly shown on the bag label. Our standard terms and conditions of sale apply. For further information regarding this, please contact our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399.