Instant Ice Melt Bulk Bags (Exothermic)
Instant Ice Melt works exothermically, producing heat on contact to rapidly melt snow and ice.
Performs in extreme cold (up to -29°C), out-performing rock salt and other conventional ice melts.
Directions for use:
- Clear the heaviest snowfall before evenly scattering granules across remaining snow and ice
- Melting will begin instantly but please allow 10 minutes for complete clearance with more time being allowed for thicker areas of snow and ice.
- Avoid direct contact with skin. Gloves are recommended when handling this product. Wash with water any skin areas that come into contact with ice melt materials.
- Avoid Spillage on grass areas and vegetation
- Do not ingest and in the event of contact with eyes, was thoroughly after use.
- Keep in original packaging and seal after use.
- Store in a dry location
If you require any further information regarding the Instant Ice melt (Exothermic), contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 3281.