ICL Sierrablen 38-0-0 (4-5 Month) Fertiliser
ICL Sierrablen is the premier brand of controlled release nutrition for amenity turf. Polymer coated granules provide an extended longevity with a consistent nutrient release pattern. On application to turf, the ICL Sierrablen granule takes up moisture from its’ environment, gradually dissolving the enclosed nutrients. At soil temperatures just above 0 degrees centigrade, pressure starts to build up within the granule forcing the nutrients through the semi-permeable resign coating. The thicker the coating, the slower the daily release rate and so the longer the product lasts. Therefore nutrient is accurately released, matched exactly to turf growth requirements. The combination of resin and Poly-S technology in the same analyses results in improved Nitrogen release characteristics and better low temperature performance.
ICL Sierrablen – Working Principle of a Resin Coated Granule
|Granules contain NPK, B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo and Zn (Mg is added for specific products||Water penetrates through the coating and dissolves the nutrients inside the granule||The nutrients are released at a constant and controlled rate during longevity|
Benefits of Sierrablen Fertiliser:
- Longevity: 4-5 months
- Turf Response: 10 days
- Granule Dispersal: 10 days
- Can be used as a base feed at lower rates and supplemented with additional nutrients as required.
- Nitrogen only released in conditions favourable to turf grass growth therefore helping to pre-stress condition the plant.
- Controlled released nitrogen matches plant requirements to give continuous growth over 4-5 months.
- Sierrablen has been designed for specific growth stages so that nutrients are released at the optimum rate according to plant requirements.
- Contains iron to enhance colour.
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
Periods of use
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on +353 (0)1 841 7399 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information