ICL ProTurf 21-5-6 +2.5CaO +2.5MgO Fertiliser
ProTurf is ICL’s newest combination of controlled release fertilizer technology with compound fertilizers.
ProTurf is a complete slow-release fertilizer, rich in nitrogen and in polyhalite. A unique natural source of potassium, magnesium, calcium and sulphur for healthy and resistant turf. A proportion of ProTurf’s nitrogen content is immediately available. The result can soon be seen even when the ground temperature is low.
Thanks to the fine dust-free granules and its mode of release independent of climatic factors, ProTurf improves the quality of your turf. Suitable for all areas mown to a height of 6 mm. ProTurf is especially recommended for fertilization during the growing period of the turf.
- Rapid re-greening, managed turf growth
- Ideal for ‘waking up’ turf, even during cold weather
- Mini-granules with gradual nitrogen release thanks to Poly-S coating
- Fine and homogenously coated granules: seven times greater impact per m²
- Better distribution when applied by spreading
- Flexibility of dose without a ‘leopard skin’ effect
- Highly soluble: does not interfere with play
- Fluid, easy to spread: clean, odourless, and dust-free
- Contains magnesium: sustained colour and reduced stress
- Average Granule Size: – 1-2.5mm
- Average Recommended Rate: – 27.5gr/m2
- Calc Bulk Density: – 950 – 1050 kg/m3
- Granule Size: – 1.0 – 2.5mm
- Longevity: – 2 months
- Product Dispersal: – Medium – Long
- Recommended Rate: – 20.00 – 35.00 g/m2
- Turf Response: – 7 days
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
|Spreader type||Application method||Cone Setting||Spreader Width (m)||Application rate g/m²|
|Rotary Spreader||1 x pass||6||5.0||N½||O½||P||Q½|
|SR-2000 or Accupro 2000||2 x pass||6||5.0||K½||L||M||N|
Apply to dry foliage. Watering-in after application helps with product dispersion and gives a faster initial effect. Avoid doing applications during frosty or drought conditions. Watering-in after application will minimize foot printing risk.
Applications should be made after aeration programs like: hollow tining, sliting a/o scarification in order to prevent granule damage. If spilled on pavement, concrete, clothes, etc wash off immediately as the product can cause discoloration.
If you require any further information regarding the ProTurf 21-5-6 +2.5MgO, contact our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399.