ICL Gronomic Sport High N 16-3-6: +2MgO +0.5Fe
Gronamic Sport High N delivers sustained nutrition to the turf plant through the growing season. The supply of all key macronutrients and iron allows for a healthy plant, great turf colour and resilience from wear.
The balance of mineral and organic components provides the benefits from both approaches of turf nutrition. Supplies carbon to the soil/rootzone.
- Ideal through main growth periods of the season
- High nitrogen levels for sustained growth
- Combination of ammonium, urea and organic nitrogen sources
- Polyhalite mineral included to supply CaO, MgO & K for healthy growth
- Organic component supplies carbon to the soil
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Granule Size (mm)||Longevity (weeks)|
Periods of use
How to Apply
- Apply to dry foliage
- Water in if no rain falls within 1-2 days after application
- Irrigation or rainfall will assist dispersion and minimize risk on close mown surfaces
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions
- Delay cutting or grooming for 2 days after application to allow product dispersal
Rotary Spreader (AccuPro 2000, SR-2000) Settings
|Rate (g/m2)||Cone Setting||Spread Width (m)||Single Pass at Full Rate||Double Pass at Half Rate|
|35||4||3.7||P 1/2||L 1/2|
If spilt on paving slabs, concrete, clothes etc. brush off immediately, as there is a risk of staining.
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on +353 (0)1 8411 7399 for a trade price or for any further information