Heritage Turf Disease Control 500g– >PCS No. 05062
Active Ingredient: 500g/kg azoxystrobin
The origins of Heritage lie in the natural fungicides produced by wood-rotting fungi found on the forest floor. Heritage harnesses the power of these to produce a truly broad-spectrum product. The result is an incredibly powerful fungicide, yet one which is extremely gentle to turf.
Heritage is the only systemic strobilurin fungicide which effectively protects turf as it grows, combatting disease infection from within. This true systemic movement works in all conditions and does not rely on rain or air redistribution to reach new parts.
- Fusarium Patch (Microdochium nivale)
- Take-All Patch ( by Gaeumannomyces graminis)
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola)
- Brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Leaf spot / Melting out (Drechslera poae)
- Rust diseases (Puccinia spp.)
- Type 2 Fairy Rings
- New Take-all Patch control registration.
- Unrivalled control of Fusarium Patch disease.
- New research from STRI has shown that Heritage can control Fairy Ring when used in conjunction with Scotts wetting agent.
- Contact action with systemic and translaminar movement.
- One of the longest-lasting fungicides and lowest rates of use on the market.
- Excellent environmental profile.
- Quickly rainfast.
- Can be used in conjunction with Daconil Turf.
- Low risk toxicological profile.
- Protects emerging leaves that were not present during the initial application.
- Handy 100g container with measure for small area treatment.
- Can be applied with all types of turf sprayer.
Pack Size: 500g
Pack Coverage: 100g per 2,000m²
For further information regarding Heritage Turf Disease Control, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.