Helly Hansen Kiruna Jacket
The Kiruna is the best insulated waterproof with the highest degree of cold protection out of all the Helly Hansen jackets we offer. The Kiruna has a EN 343 and EN 342 standard for protecting against cold elements.
The Kiruna Winter Jacket is packed with many features, including two hand and two chest pockets, all with zip closures. A detachable hood with drawcord adjustment, chest pocket with zip, under a storm flap which has a secure zip closure.
Further features include:
- Helly Tech Waterproof Breathable
- Brushed Polyester inside collar
- 100% Polyester Insulation
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Reflective Details
- Detachable hood with draw cord adjustment
- Chest pocket with zipper under stormflap
- Inner pocket with velcro closure
- Two chest pockets with water repellent zippers
- Two pockets at front with zippers and flaps
- Zip ventilation under arms
- Draw cord adjustment at hem with button up option for safety
- Elastic cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Storm flap with zipper and velcro closure
- Zipper inside for logo applications
Helly Hansen Workwear Size Chart:
Helly Hansen Range Overview
Pitchcare stock a wide range of Helly Hansen Jackets, Helly Hansen Trousers and Helly Hansen Hats perfect for outdoor workwear spanning: grounds maintenance, greenkeeping, construction, sea fishing as well as specialising in workwear for extreme environments and much, much more!
Our wide range of Helly Hansen clothing has been specially designed by a team of experts to be the highest quality workwear clothing available. Helly Hansen can be seen being worn on television as well as in movies (The Perfect Storm, Touching The Void) as a testament to how high quality and well renowned Helly Hansen have become since being founded in 1877.
Helly Hansen’s ongoing product development means they are always on the cutting edge of outdoor clothing technology, meaning you can rest assured the outdoor wear you’re looking at is superb value.
If you require any further information regarding the Helly Hansen Kiruna Jacket, contact our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399.