Grazon Pro 1L PCS No. 05182
Active Ingredients:240 g/litre triclopyr (acid equivalent) present as 334 g/litre of triclopyr butotyl and 60 g/litre (5.5% w/w) clopyralid.
Spot treatment for docks, thistles and nettles. For use in grassland such as paddocks. To treat woody weeds in amenity grassland see: Blaster 1L
A foliar acting herbicide for the control of perennial broad-leaved weeds including nettles, docks, thistles and brambles, broom and gorse in established grassland. This product replaces the previously registered product Grazon 90.
- Grass and weeds must be actively growing to ensure good weed control and minimal check to the grass. Do not spray in drought, very hot or very cold weather conditions.
- Only use GRAZON PRO on permanent pasture or on leys that have been established for at least 1 year.
- Do not apply the product where clover is an important constituent of the sward. Clover will be eradicated by an application of GRAZON PRO.
- Thoroughly clean the sprayer after use.
- DO NOT use any plant material treated with GRAZON PRO for composting or mulching.
- DO NOT use manure from animals fed on crops treated with GRAZON PRO for composting.
- Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 7 days and until foliage of any poisonous weeds such as ragwort has died and become unpalatable. To allow maximum translocation of GRAZON PRO to the roots do not cut grass for 28 days after application.
|Weeds||Rates Of Use (ml/100m2)||Optimum timing of application|
|Common Nettle||12||Spray when actively growing but preferably before flowering (normally up to mid June)|
|Dock (curled and broad-leaved)||12||Treat in the spring when the docks are in the rosette stage up to 25cm high. If the grass has been cut for hay or silage or grazed leave for 2-3 weeks to allow sufficient re-growth to occur before spraying. On large well established docks, or where there is a high reservoir of seed in the soil a second dose the following year may be required.|
|Creeping thistle||12||Spray when actively growing but before flowering spikes are 15cm high. For thistles beyond this stage the rate should be increased to 12 millilitres per 100m2. Applications of GRAZON PRO at flowering or during seeding is likely to produce reduced levels of control. If grass has been cut for hay or silage treat 2-3 weeks after cutting when sufficient regrowth has occurred.|
|Bramble, broom and gorse||12||Spray in June-August when actively growing but before plants begin to senesce in the autumn. It is essential that, particularly with large bushes, all the foliage is thoroughly wetted or incomplete kill may result.|
The timing of the application of GRAZON PRO herbicide is crucial. For good results the product must be applied to actively growing weeds.
Mixing: Half fill the knapsack with water and add required amount of GRAZON PRO mixing well. Use the spray immediately.
Spray Volume: For overall application GRAZON PRO should be used in a spray volume of 2 litres of water per 100m² to give good coverage of the weeds.
|Applicator||Coverage per 1ltr Bottle||Application Rate (Litres/Ha)|
|Knapsack sprayer||8333m²||1.2 litres per hectare in 200 litres of water|
Spray Quality: Apply as a MEDIUM quality spray as defined by the BCPC system.
Spot Treatment: On grassland where weed populations are too low to justify overall spraying, and around the farm, all the above weeds will be controlled by a spot treatment of 60 ml GRAZON PRO per 10 litres of water using a suitable lance from a knapsack. The weeds should be thoroughly wetted with the spray solution but spraying until “run-off” will decrease activity. The use of flood jets is recommended to prevent drift. Care should be taken to avoid local overdosing.
- GRAZON PRO residues in plant tissues which have not completely decayed may affect succeeding susceptible crops.
- Do not use any plant material treated with GRAZON PRO for composting and mulching.
- Do not use manure from animals fed on crops treated with GRAZON PRO for composting.
- All conifers, particularly pine and larch, are very sensitive to spray drift. In hot conditions vapour drift may occur
- Avoid damage by drift onto susceptible crops or waterways. Do not apply directly to, or allow spray drift to come into contact with agricultural or horticultural crops, amenity plantings, gardens, ponds, lakes or watercourses.
SUD Directive: The purchaser and/or end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. Icade Herbicide is for use only by a Professional User registered under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
How to register as a Professional User under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
Please read the Safety Data Sheet provided in the Technical Information tab.
If you require further information regarding Grazon Pro Paddock Weedkiller, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.