Earthway Hand Spreader
Earthway 3400 Medium Capacity Hand Spreader – Ideal for small areas that need occasional spot spreading.
Features of the Earthway 3400 Spreader:
- Rustproof poly 110 cubic inch/1.8 litre capacity
- Adjustable rate control
- High-speed hand crank gearbox
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Ergonomic handle and scoop front design
|Flow Lever||Trigger||Impeller||Handle Crank|
Colour is subject to change and may vary for individual products.
The EarthWay 3400 is an ergonomic hand spreader for use with seed, fertiliser, ice melters, and any granular material.
Designed for smaller hands with an integrated scoop design, the EarthWay 3400 can scoop material out of bags or cans so you don’t need to touch the material you are spreading. With 110 cubic inch capacity, the EarthWay 3400 Hand Spreader makes quick work of spot spreading, or applying ice melt to footpaths.
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting using the flow lever for the material being used:
- For Light Application
- For Moderate Application
- For Heavier Application—if heaviest setting does not apply as much material as needed, a second application may be required.
- Move stop on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While turning handle crank, pull the trigger to the stop. To stop, release trigger while continuing to crank the handle.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing and re using.
For further information regarding the Earthway 3400 Hand Spreader, speak to a technical sales member on +353 (0)1 841 7399.