EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 2150 Seed and Fertiliser Spreaders for Lawns and Small Greens
Looking for a compact Commercial spreader? If you are then Ev-n-Spred 2150 Commercial Broadcast Spreader is the answer.
- 50lb/23kg Hopper capacity
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system
- 175lb/79kg Load bearing capacity – what the frame will support
- 13″/33cm diameter stud type tyres on rust-proof poly rims
- Heavy-duty powder coated Diamond chassis
- Super-duty gearbox for long life
- Debris screen to keep clumps from clogging the system
- 3-position height adjustable handle
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Lifetime tech support
|Control Assembly||Gear Box Assembly||Stand||Pneumatic Wheels|
The EV-N-SPRED® 2150 Spreader has a 50lb/23kg capacity poly hopper is ideal for small jobs or in a situation where you storage space is limited. The 3-position height adjustable handle and “T”-Speed lever provide total operator control and comfort for users of different heights.
The EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system ensures an even spread pattern and provides a feathered spreading edge for accurate applications.
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting for material to be used from the enclosed SETTING MATRIX included with this spreader and attached on this page.
- Move stop bolt on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While pushing spreader forward, pull control lever back to stop bolt.
- To stop, push lever forward to close flow holes before you stop moving.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing. A coating of light oil will help prevent corrosion.
- If you use Rock Salt, remove agitator when in use to prevent damage to the gearbox.
For further information on the EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 2150 Commercial Broadcast Spreader, fertiliser spreaders or seed spreaders, speak to a technical sales member on +353 1 841 7399.