EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® Fertiliser and Seed Spreader
Do you have a medium or large lawn with bumps and hills? Then the EV-N-SPRED® 2050P Estate Residential Broadcast Spreader is the answer.
- 80lb/36kg Hopper capacity –rustproof poly construction
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-Hole Drop Shut-Off System
- 100lb/45kg Load bearing capacity – what the frame will support
- 10″/25cm pneumatic stud type tyres on rustproof poly rims
- Epoxy powder coated chassis
- Heavy-duty High Speed Gearbox
- Optional Rain cover – #77003
- Fully Assembled
- Rate Calculation Matrix included
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Lifetime tech support
Please note: Depending on the manufacturing batch, hopper colour may vary between red and blue.
|Control Assembly||Gear Box Assembly||2050P Stand||Pneumatic Wheels|
The EarthWay exclusive EV-N-SPRED® 3-Hole Drop Shut-Off System and heavy-duty gearbox ensures an even application of all granular materials with professional results. The fingertip rate control provides easy control and balance of material application unmatched in the industry. The rustproof 80lb/36kg capacity hopper and 10” pneumatic stud type tyres bring capacity and smooth rolling to the homeowner.
Fully assembled, with a folding handle, the EV-N-SPRED® 2050P Estate Residential Broadcast Spreader will be ready to go from box to lawn in seconds and stores easily. A Rate Calculation Matrix is included to assist is setting for all of today’s granular products including organic materials. The EV-N-SPRED® 2050P Estate Residential Broadcast Spreader is perfect choice for today’s lawn enthusiast, but don’t lend this tool out as you may never get it back!
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting for material to be used from the setting matrix attached to this page and included with this spreader.
- Move stop bolt on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While pushing spreader forward, push control lever forward to the stop bolt. To stop, pull lever back to close flow holes before you stop moving.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing.
- To prevent corrosion, spray a light oil inside the tubing of the chassis and on all metal parts.
For further information on the EV-N-SPRED® 2050P Estate Residential Broadcast Spreader, fertiliser spreaders or seed spreaders, speak to a technical sales member on +353 (0)1 841 7399.