- Session tracking – we set a cookie when you have logged in so the site can remember you have logged in
- Shop tracking – this keeps track of what products are in your basket
- Analytics – we use Google Analytics, which sets some cookies for it to operate
- Application performance – we use New Relic, which sets some cookies for it to operate
- Social Media – If you are logged into the appropriate Social Media websites, those websites may track that you visited our site
To make full use of Pitchcare Ireland, your browser will need to accept cookies. Our cookies do not store any personal information, and no personal information is sent to our Analytics or Application partners. If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from us, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.