Bolle Rush Safety Spectacles
Bolle Rush Safety Spectacles available exclusively with Twilight technology. The Rush spectacles boost a modern design offering perfect optical quality and all-round vision; whilst being lightweight for maximum comfort.
- Upper protection
- Adjustable non-slip bridge
- Non-slip temples
- Anti-Fog coating to allow you to work in optimal conditions removing the effect of condensation
- Anti-scratch coating acts as a shield to improve resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches that could impair vision
Solar radiations risks: EN 172
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
- Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% of ultra-violet solar radiation.
- Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized, smoked) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Constrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoked)
- Lens colour: smoked
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
- Low energy impact, resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45m/s
Mechanical risk - High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Optical class symbols 1: Continuous work.
For further information regarding Bolle Rush Safety Spectacles, please contact our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399