BioMass Sugar® may have a detrimental effect upon the population of nematodes therefore we advise when applying entomopathogenic nematodes for the control of soil borne pests allow a period of at least two weeks after an application of BioMass Sugar® before applying the nematodes and a further period of at least two weeks to enable the nematodes to control the pest before applying any further applications of BioMass Sugar®.
BioMass Sugar® has the following unique attributes:
- Stimulation of the growth of the grass sward and root system.
- Promotion of beneficial organisms and increased microbial enzymatic activity due to balancing of carbon to nitrogen ratio in the soil.
- The additional available carbon permits soil micro organisms to metabolize excess nitrogen.
- General contribution to a healthier soil and growing environment through the presence of these soil micro organisms and the symbiotic relationship with plants.
- Multiple applications throughout the growing season strengthen and protect the sward against environmental stress and the impact of disease.
BioMass Sugar® offers the following properties:
- BioMass Sugar® is an established and proven product
- Increased disease resistance
- Increased root system
- Increased populations of beneficial fungi and bacteria
- Tank mixable with seaweed
- Increases nutrient take-up based on an improved root system
- Balancing of carbon to nitrogen ratio in the soil
|Standard Application (L/ha)||20||20||40||20||20||20||20||40||20||20||20||20|
|Highly Stressed Turf (L/ha)||40||40||80||40||40||40||40||80||40||40||40||40|
|Water Volume (L/ha)||300 – 500|
|Application Frequency||3 – 5 Weeks|
|Total Nitrogen (N)|
|Derived from proteins|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)||0.10 – 0.15%|
|Potassium Oxide (K2O)||1.10 – 1.60%|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||0.10 – 0.20%|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||0.15 – 0.25%|
|Iron (Fe)||40 – 70 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Mn)||20 – 25 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Zn)||10 – 20 mg/kg|
|Copper (Cu)||1 – 2 mg/kg|
|Boron (B)||60 – 70 mg/kg|
|Molybdenum (Mo)||1 – 5 mg/kg|
|Cobalt (Co)||1 – 2 mg/kg|
|Organic Content||46 – 50%|
(Sucrose, Glucose and Fructose)
|14.50 – 17.50%|
|pH (1% solution)||6.7 – 7.5|
If you would like to speak to a member of our technical sales team about BioMass Sugar®, please call +353 1 841 7399