Barclay Gallup Biograde Amenity
Active Ingredients: 360g/L Glyphosate.
PCS no. 02910
Barclay Gallup Biograde Amenity is a systemic industrial weed killer for the control of most broadleaved weeds and grasses in amenity and industrial situations, forestry and aquatic areas.
For use only as a herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds in stubbles, set aside, orchards, forestry, and non-crop areas, and for pre-harvest use in cereals, oilseed rape and linseed.
Key benefits of Gallup Biograde
- Excellent performance
- Non-selective industrial weed killer, non-residual
- Flexible application rates
- Wide range of applications
- Controls a wide variety of annual and perennial weed species
- Systemic activity gives effective control of roots, shoots and leaves.
|Gallup Biograde||Dilute With Water Water||Coverage|
|Forestry Situations||5-10 Litres||80-250 Litres||per Ha|
|Industrial Situations||4-6 Litres||80-250 Litres||per Ha|
|Aquatic Situations||5-6 Litres||250 Litres||per Ha|
|Knapsack Rate||400 ml||20 Litres||Per 800m²|
Gallup Biograde 5L Pack coverage:
- Non-cropped land: 8,333 – 12,500 square metres
- Forestry: 5,000 – 10,000 square metres
- Aquatic: 8,333 – 10,000 square metres
For advice or further information on Gallup Biograde Glyphosate 5L or any other industrial weed killer, speak to our technical sales on team on +353 1 841 7399.